- Analyzing and writing complex business immigration cases.
- Working closely with members of the legal team to ensure the accuracy of all information.
- Working independently and managing multiple writing projects simultaneously.
- Possess strong understanding of or ability to learn immigration law and the firms’ network of clients, cases and legal teams.
- Conducting extensive research.
- Applying excellent proofreading and editing skills to case-writing content and other materials.
- B.A. required, M.A./M.S. strongly preferred, in a discipline with a strong focus on writing and research
- 2-5 years experience as a Legal, Case or Technical Writer
- Demonstrate cross-cultural communication skills and ability to interface with a variety of internal and external clients.
- Possesses excellent writing and analytical skills in a legal environment as well as superior research skills related to immigration law and public policy issues.
- Business Immigration experience preferred, not required.
- Achieve high level of productivity.
- Meet assigned deadlines and communicates case progress/status/issues to supervisor.
- Demonstrate flexibility and initiative regarding assignments for self and team.
Contact Heather Hicks at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.